We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and respect the applicable data protection regulations. In the following, we will inform you about the handling of your data.
Automated collection, processing and use of data
When visiting our websites, only the data that is sent by your browser will be automatically collected. These are the following data:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved data
- Data volume transferred
- Report indicating whether the retrieval was successful
- Used browser and operating system
- Web page from which the access occurs
- Name of your Internet access provider
These data is recorded for the following purposes:
- Enabling the use of our websites (connection establishment)
- System security
- Technical administration of network infrastructure
- Optimization of the Internet offerings
After ending the use of our website, this data is only stored to improve the quality of our services. This data does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
Collection, processing and use of personal data after expressed consent
In addition, personal data is collected, processed and used only if you have expressed consent. The use of this data is only for the purpose which is the subject of your consent. No further use or transfer to third parties takes place.
In accordance with the legal provisions, you have the right to receive information about your stored data as well as the right to correct, block and delete your data. If you wish to make use of these rights or have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our current contact details can be found in the imprint of our website.